Thursday, February 13, 2020

Sushi Ryusuke 鮨 竜介 @ Ginza, Tokyo (Dec 2019)


Looking for a high quality sushi meal in Ginza at a very affordable and reasonable price? This is the place for you! Sushi Ryusuke is located in the basement (with a rather narrow staircase and entrance) of a building in Ginza. He entered the sushi scene together with rivals such as Sushi Arai but unfortunately seems to be overshadowed by them and never truly got the recognition he deserves. This is rather odd to be because my lunch here was easily better than a lot of other sushi yas in Ginza area such as Ishiyama, Kyubey, Tokami etc. These kind of deals are pretty hard to find lol. Anyway, let's take a look at the pictures!

Sorry I lost that photo of those yam vegetables that was served as the starting appetizer.

Unagi Chawanmushi
 

Salmon cream croquette
 

















There was also ice cream but I think I've deleted the picture of it too :(

Anyway, my lunch cost me 11000 yen but it was for 22 items altogether. A pretty damn good deal eh? Well, I thought it was and the sushi especially was really delicious. Good sized pieces and pretty good variety too, it's not often that I see shiro ebi and grilled surf clam. Ryusuke-san was very friendly too and even spoke some English. By the way, I don't mean just a few English words but full structured sentences. He made foreigners like me feel welcome and quite frankly he treated me like how other chefs would treat their local customers. I had a wonderful lunch here and can't wait to come back in the near future!

Tabelog website: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1301/A130101/13185503/
Address: 東京都中央区銀座7-3-13 銀座第四金井ビル B1F
Budget: 11000+ (Lunch)
My rating: 4 - 4.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment