Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sushi Sho Masa すし匠まさ @ Roppongi, Tokyo (Dec 2019)


This is my third or fourth visit to Sushi Sho Masa and honestly, it keeps getting better. Even though he's one of the more high profile disciples of Sushi Sho, I've always been rather curious as to why his tabelog score is much lower than the other disciples when he serves one of the most unorthodox sushi meals you can get in Japan. I don't know of any other place that will serve 50+ items in one meal. Anyway, long story short, this time round I broke my all time record by stomaching a good 64 items or so. 






Couldn't have asked for a better last meal of my Tokyo holiday! This was truly the meal to end all meals because of the sheer quantity and quality of the food here. Amazing variety to say the least! This time round I spent around 34000 yen. Yeah it's not cheap but I'm happy to pay for meals such as these where I can experience so many types of fish prepared in different ways be it grilled, sashimi, steamed, marinated differently etc after all, it was for 64 items!

Tabelog Website:https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1307/A130703/13016512/
Address: 東京都 港区 西麻布 4-1-15 セブン西麻布 B1F
Budget (Dinner): 27000+ yen
My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment