Friday, September 27, 2019

Sushi Sho Masa すし匠まさ @ Roppongi, Tokyo (Feb 2019)


Wow, it's been quite a while since I've done a write up because life got busy real fast but finally I found time to continue my write ups. Long story short, lets talk about Sushi Sho Masa. I think this is my 3rd visit here and just like previous visits, I ate a whole lot of tsumami and nigiri sushi - over 50 items. I probably already mentioned this in my previous posts but I have to reiterate just how unique this Sushi shop is. I don't know of any other sushi shop that serves you so many items and so many different varieties of seafood in one sitting. It's pretty darn amazing I must say. But ok enough talk, let's see what I ate:



All the non-sushi pieces (tsumami)

The 3 layer Otoro, seared kamasu and murasaki definitely stole the show here!

Are you done counting? Serving large quantities of food is one thing, but to serve high quality food is equally important to the enjoyment of a meal and glad to say he excels in both here. Chef Masakatsu Oka-san is also extremely friendly and seems to enjoy serving and interacting with foreigners (especially foreigners who appreciate his food, DUH!). So don't feel worried or intimated coming here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. 


Tabelog Website:https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1307/A130703/13016512/
Address: 東京都 港区 西麻布 4-1-15 セブン西麻布 B1F
Budget (Dinner): 27000+ yen
My rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment