Monday, October 28, 2019

6th By Oriental Hotel @ Yurakucho, Tokyo


Are you a big fan of desserts? Specifically cheese cakes? Then this is the place for you. 6th by Oriental Hotel  is a cafe in the Yurakucho area. It is extremely popular during weekends with long queues in the afternoon, but if you're a tourist like me, then visist this cafe on a weekday because it's less crowded and definitely easier to get a seat, you don't even need a reservation. Ok enough of me, I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking:



Truffle fries!
Basque cheese cake
So good that I ordered another Basque cheese cake
Tiramisu

Well if the photos above didn't look appetizing enough, you may be interested to know that their pancakes here are pretty popular as well. I also tried a plate of pasta which I didn't take a photo of and even though it's not fresh handmade pasta, it was still pretty darn delicious. All in all, this is a solid venue for an afternoon snack, a lunch date or just a casual meetup with your friends. I would highly recommend this cafe.

Website: https://www.6thbyorientalhotel.com/
Address:  1-chome-12-1 Yurakucho Chiyoda City Tokyo-to
Budget: 2000+ yen
My rating: 4 - 4.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment